We tested the Top 10 Best Anti- Aging Creams / Serums:
- No7 Firming Booster Serum
- OLAY Regenerist (Retinol 24)
- Murad Youth Renewal
- La Roche-Posay
- Skinceuticals Metacel Renewal B3
- Bioluma Anti Aging Cream
- Lancome Absolute Revitalizing
- Caudalie Resveratrol
- Revitalift Derm Intensives Hyaluronic
And we share the results with you in this article.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to walk in the room and having all eyes on you. After all your face is the first thing people notice about you. It is true that as early as late 20s we see a shift starting to happen in our skin. Our skin starts becoming dry and looking dull. Getting older and the stresses of life don’t help either. Also, many women will agree that our bodies go through so much during and post pregnancy. I know mine did. I found a huge change in the skin on my face after I had my kids.
I was missing the shine in my skin and I was determined to fix it. (I’m not recommending to use any of these during pregnancy. I used these after pregnancy.)
Taking care of our skin is very important and can be a very expensive investment, but it doesn’t have to be. We are hit with hundreds of products promising to help improve our skin tone, color, lines and wrinkles. But when looking for good anti-aging skincare products keep in mind that products formulated for your skin type will help you reach your skincare goals. I thought I would try a few different products that I researched to be effective and see what works.
- Works for all skin types
- Works for all ages
- Been using it for 2 weeks and can see the fine lines and wrinkles diminishing
- Skin looks brighter
- Bit pricy (but worth it)
This would be my first choice for all the reasons above. Bioluma anti-aging cream is definitely essential in my skin care routine. I was hesitant to try it due to it being the most expensive from all of these, but the reviews sold me on it and I can understand why. You are paying for great quality. I have also recommended it to my friends, all with different skin types, and so far I have heard no complaints.
BIOLUMA SIDE EFFECTS: There are no known side effects from using BIOLUMA. Users have reported using it for years without any side effects. BIOLUMA maintains high quality standards, and uses natural ingredients to make sure there are no side effects from the use of it’s products.
- Natural ingredients
- Clinically-proven and no reported side effects
- Quick results (within just 2-4 weeks)
- Easy to apply
- Reasonably priced
- Offers 60-day money back guarantee
- Effective on 94.3% of users
- Takes 4-6 weeks for some to see results
What’s more is that for a LIMITED TIME, BIOLUMA is at 50% discounted prices ($49/tube only), they often run out of stock . To check if BIOLUMA is in stock, please check their website. BIOLUMA’s website offers some amazing deals to help you save more on 3 tube packs.
This may not be available by the time you read this.
Great product but it’s almost always out of stock.
Luckily! they have a trial offer running, where you can try NatGlow Risk Free!! –> CLICK HERE to try NatGlow Risk Free
NatGlow has an amazing product, try it out risk free to see if NatGlow is for you! Hurry, before they run out of stock again.
- Good product but over priced
- Makes my skin a bit dry and flaky
Olay was a decent product, but I wasn`t too impressed with shelling out big bucks for a product that didn’t leave me wanting more. It did cause a bit of a dryness for me.
- Effective and quick results
- Moderately priced compared to others
- Contains ingredients that may cause dryness for some users
- Not as effective for some users
3. Murad Youth Renewal
- Over-priced for such a tiny amount in quantity.
- Skin looks nicer but don’t see too much improvement in fine line and wrinkles.
- Product is oily
Murad came very highly recommended but I was not sold on it. It is way too pricy for the small quantity you get. Yes, my skin did look fresher but didn’t see any improvements in my fine lines. I had my mom try it too and she saw no difference in her wrinkles. She said she found the product too oily.
- Natural and eco-friendly ingredients
- Free of color, fragrance, paraben, sulphate, phthalates, prostaglandin, gluten, and oil
- Not guaranteed to work for everyone
- Not guaranteed to be safe for everyone
- Results are slower
- Some users reported of rash
- Products is lightweight
- Results lasts only for a short time and have to use it a lot to maintain the results
- Leaves my skin really dry with dry patches
- Need to take breaks in application so skin can recover from the dryness.
I have used other Nutrogena products as a teenager so I was happy to try it again. It is really lightweight. My skin is not sensitive at all but this Neutrogena product really irritated it and made it super dry. I had to stop using it a few days and then try again. I was disappointed that my skin didn’t take well to Nutrogena because I do like their products. I am leaving it here cause although it didn’t work for me, I like other Nutrogena products and I know a few friends who this has worked for.
- Lightweight cream
- Results don’t last long.
- Need to take breaks in application
- Skin has dry patches
- Have to use a lot to see results